How to Join the Pack:
Trial Day Calendar: We will NOT be scheduling any trial days from 10/19 to 11/7!!!!
Trial days give us a chance to meet your dog and allow us to make sure that your dog will enjoy
the daycare environment and be a fun, safe addition to our pack.
1. Confirm your dog meets all of our Dog Play Requirements listed below. If you have any questions about your dog’s suitability for daycare, send us an email .
We respond to all applications. Please note we are not open for daycare on Saturday or Sunday. Any applications submitted after 2pm on Friday may not be responded to until after 10 am Monday. If you do not get a response, check your spam folder. Our emails are frequent targets. Please email us for scheduling assistance or to have your questions answered.
3. Your dog’s vaccination and fecal records can be submitted on or before your trial day. You can get that information to us via email, via fax to (206) 782-4770, or mail to 10907 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133.
4. Print out our SERVICE AGREEMENT to sign and bring in on your trial day.
5. Read this WELCOME SHEET to learn more about bringing your dog to Fuzzy Buddy’s Dog Daycare.
6. Pay for the trial day ($40) either online or when you come in for your scheduled trial day.
Dog Play Requirements
Fuzzy Buddy’s Dog Daycare is dedicated to providing fun and safe daycare and exercise for Seattle dogs. Please be sure that your dog meets every single one of the following requirements before you make an appointment for your dog to visit us:
- If recently adopted, your dog has been in your home at least 14 days with no signs of illness.
- If recently adopted and your dog is over 5 months of age, you have observed your dog playing well with all sizes of dogs and have taken your dog to the dog park at least 6 times.
OFF-LEASH PLAY REQUIREMENTS:
- Your dog plays with groups of unfamiliar dogs at least once a week with no concerns.
- Your dog interacts safely with dogs of all sizes and breeds; Does not scare or pounce on small dogs.
- Your dog does not bark excessively during play. We have a 90-unit apartment building next door!
- Your dog is able to share toys and does not snap at or bite dogs or people who come near “their” toy.
- Your dog is not protective of food or water to an aggressive degree.
- If over 6 months of age, your dog has never bitten and broken the skin on a human or another dog.
- Male dogs are neutered if over 18 months of age.
- Unspayed female dogs are not in heat and it is at least four weeks AFTER last heat cycle.
- Your dog is at least 14 weeks of age and has had at least two rounds of vaccinations.
- Your dog is current on all vaccinations deemed necessary by your vet.
- Your dog has a clear fecal exam within the last 45 days.
- Your dog is in good health and free from communicable diseases.
- If your dog is obese (an 8 or 9 on the Purina Body Condition System), you have written vet approval to start daycare.
- Toenails: Long toenails can snag and tear, injure other dogs, or injure staff. Long toenails can also cause painful joint issues because the weight distribution on the paw is altered. We know many dogs are uncomfortable with nail trims but we urge you to do your best to keep your dog’s nails a healthy length. If your dog’s toenail or dewclaw snags and tears during daycare, you are responsible for resulting vet bills, which can be costly if the toenail requires amputation!